Monday, January 3, 2011

The Brother

Today morning I had a wonderful experience, on my way to my office. I had started a little late from my room. The Bangalore city was buzzing a lot more than usual. I wondered if I was very late as many school goers where rushing around I glanced at my watch and started to walk fast. In my opposite direction I saw a beautiful girl cross me, as my mind was lingering on that thought, I saw a small boy probably some 3rd standard running to his school behind him was his younger brother probably LKG trying to catch up with him. 

After some unfruitful attempts to keep up with his brother he stood on the road and started to cry. I wondered what will the boy do! the elder brother came back knelt down and asked his brother to climb on his shoulders. The 3rd standard boy carried his younger brother on his shoulders and rushed to the school. It was an awesome sight :)   

2 comments:

  1. most elder bro do it at small ages.....but aft growin up the younger bcomes bigger than elders.....:P:)

    ReplyDelete