Saturday, January 1, 2011

Just for fun

Its been a lot of time since i posted something but this new year has brought in some new thoughts so would like to share it :)

It was the first day of the year and i was flipping through the channels on TV there were a lot of boreing things going on it. Suddenly I saw an actor whose movies i had never liked Ravikrishna, I thought this might also be a boreing flick. As i started to watch the movie it started to engross my attention. A rich guy goes in search of his love, on his way he meets a thief, a lot of new experiences and many more this movie turned out to be a great surprise though this movie gave lot of insights I could not know what the movies name was!!!

Latter I found that its name was "Kadhalna summa illa" Its not only about love its a lot more than that :) the best movie of ravikrishna probably but i had never heard of the movie before. Do watch the movie if u get the oppurtunity gys :) Happy New Year guys :) 

3 comments: