Sunday, September 5, 2010

Friend & Wife, Lover & Soulmate


     Hey guys, my next post is about relationships. You may think that most of the words metioned above to be complicated, I too did. I saw a post of my friend on the net about love and my MV started to speak    ;-).

    Yesterday I went to T nagar, there I saw a couple a husband and wife pair. The husband was blind and the wife was dumb the wife was leading the blind husband through the streets and the husband was crying out loud for alms. The first thing MV told was, what a synergetic couple! it was a good partnership. I did not see love there, but after sometime the two with only five rupees they got bought a tea and gave half a cup to their kid and shared the other half. At the background was a juice shop, where there was another couple of young college lovers drinking some juice from a single cup in two straws, looking into eachothers eyes romanticaly. At this moment I found a lot of meaning in the word love. The love of the blind and dumb couple.
    Life will be great when a person's lover is his soulmate and the lover after marriage remains his friend, because in most cases after marriage people become cat and mouse :-). The onething everyone expects in any relationship is understanding, trust, care and love. When a person gets that he will show the same to others and the world will become a better place to live in .
       

No comments:

Post a Comment