Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Larger Design

   Hello guys its time for the next topic "The Larger Design". Have you ever wondered why certain things happen in your life? why you meet some people? why some leave your life? I thought about it a lot and MV gave a reply :-)

    I believe at some point in every one's life there comes a situation, where we feel everything is not just, things could have been better. But why do such things, which are not under our control happen in our life? well here is one incident which happened sometime before. Once I was waiting at the reception of an office. As I had nothing to do, I was starring at the huge tiles laid on the floor. I saw every 4 consecutive tiles everything was of different design and laid in a haphazard manner. I could not understand, why had they laid such an appalling pattern at their waiting room !? suddenly I was asked to meet the HR at the second floor. After I met the HR I stood at the corridor and could see the larger design of those huge tiles it was not a four tile pattern, it was a bigger design it was a 56 tile pattern of a star. 
    What may look as a strange phase of our life might turn out to be the best design of it :-)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment