Monday, September 20, 2010

Resident Evil: Afterlife ( An Experience )

Hi guys blogging about abstract things had made MV very tiring ;-) so for a change am gonna write about the experience I had today at Express Avenue.

    I was on my way to the mall, thinking about the movie I was gonna watch. I was excited as it was the first time I was going to express avenue. On the way, as usual I was caught by the cop for not wearing a helmet. It was very nice the police told me that the fine amount is 500 if i paid in court or it was 100 if i paid to him but he did not know one thing, I had only 20 rupees in my purse :-) after a lot of bargain the cop found that it was no use talking with me. So, he finally asked me to leave :-) What a great use for Patience :-)
    The small conversation with the cop at Theynampet signal made me late for the 1.10 show. I reached Express Avenue at 12.55. I was stunned by its look it is the best in Chennai to my knowledge :-) awesome. Though I reached on time I wasnt able to enter the theatre as I had to wait for my friend, who was to watch the movie with me. I went around the mall it was like being in some other country for a few minutes. It was 1.15, I tried calling my friend but no reply. "Will my first time be a flop show!" I was wondering. To bring my hopes back my friend called he reached the mall at 1.30 the movie had started, first 20 min gone :-(
   
    The twist was not over yet, when we reached our seats they were occupied already by another man. What the hay man! then after the intervention of the theater staff the issue was resolved and we started watching the movie. What can I say about that?, it was a 3D show of Resident Evil afterlife. Simply superb the movie watching experience was itself great :-) a very good movie and a great experience.   

No comments:

Post a Comment